What We Accept On Consignment
- Women's Clothing
- Outerwear for the Whole Family
- Quality Footwear and Purses
- Children's Clothing New Born and up
- Maternity Wear
- Young Men's Clothing
- Current Paperbacks
- Local School Uniforms
- Local Makers, call for details
When Items Are Accepted
Please call the store prior to dropping as we may have limitations: 905-432-7774
- Spring Items - Beginning in February
- Summer Items - Beginning in March
- Fall Items - Beginning in August
- Winter Items - Beginning in October
What You Should Know
- Drop-offs are by appointment only, call to arrange a time.
- Clothing must be in season, in current style and in excellent condition.
- 20 item per day limit (varies depending on volume).
- All items must be brought in on hangers. If you require hangers please pick them up in advance.
What's In It For You
- You will receive 40% of the consignment price (It's Worth Repeating sets the consignment price)
- Account balances are payable by cash, debit, or you can use the balance for in-store shopping.